Sunday, 1 January 2012

G - Z of A Humdrum Christmas (a hurried post)

G is for Gosh, what a silly idea it was to pledge a post a day of the A-Z of A Humdrum Christmas.


H is for Hell, I won't promise that again.


I is for Idiot. Me.


J is for Just one post over Christmas would have sufficed.


K is for Kicking myself.


L is for Let me start anew in 2012.


M is for Me.


N is for New Year's resolutions.


O is for Only going to make 3 resolutions.


P is for Pay more attention to myself.


Q is for Queen. Treat myself like one.


R is for Run more.


S is for Stress, as in have less of it.


T is for Tea. Only drink Dorset Tea.


U is for Under no circumstances can I drink any other tea.


V is for Very difficult this is, talking like Yoda.


W is for When will this be finished? 


X is for Xtremely tenuous A-Z entries.


Y is for Y am I doing this? Just for completeness.


Z is for Zzzzz more sleep please.