2. I can shop at any time. Even on a play date. Cal and I bought these unique bags at the Southsea Greenhouse, in Canoe Lake. We haven't been there for ages and we very surprised to see the Greenhouse and Greens Cafe!
3. Ben needs his independence. I jokingly invented a set of badges for Ben to earn over the Easter holidays; here he is earning his Go To The Shop To Buy Icecream And Return With The Correct Change. Nailed it. Badges also earned - Play Spies Out Of Sight On The Common and Walk To Football With R.
4. The power of old friends. I haven't seen the girsl in the first photo since we were 16. A funeral sadly brought us together, and one other not pictured, but good came out of it and we are meeting up in the summer with our kids.
5. How much I loved walking. Not having been a great walker for most of my life (my dad had to carry me up the cliffs when we left the beach, and mum had me in a pushchair for longer than most!), I do like a good ramble. Walking on Dartmoor over Easter reminded me of the power of the landscape. Using Map My Run to calculate calories burned was even better.
6. You can cook spag bol, well bol, in the slow cooker. I haven't got a photo of it unfortunately. The meat does look pinker than usual but it is definitely cooked!
7. And last but by no means least, I have learned I can say no. No thank you, of course. But still no. Thank you for thinking of me and for the opportunites, but I'm happy as I am, thank you. How empowering.
I have magpied this idea from another blogger but can't for the life of me remember which one! I will namecheck when my brain works.