Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Push the button - a meme

I have been tagged over at Diary of a Frugal Family with her new meme.

If you had a magic button that would do anything you want when you pushed it, what would you make it do?

My immediate thought was "Make me invisible". I tried to think of something more umm clever, but kept coming back to the invisibility thing. A kind of cloak like Harry Potter had would be good, or even, as Mrs Frugal suggested, just a button to push.

Yes I'll be Mrs Pink-Whistle! Does anyone else remember this? A quick google found this book cover. I don't think I would have realised how odd the book title was when I was a nipper!

Being able to disappear would help me disappear when...
  1. Elf wants his bum wiping
  2. He shouts out "I don't like the shape of my bedroom" at 3.15 am (I didn't make that up honestly)
  3. He wants me to push him on the swings (I know that sounds SO mean but I hate swings!)
  4. He wants something else to eat while I'm reading blogs and writing this post - oh that's now!
  5. The doorbell goes and I have to pay the window cleaner and I haven't got any money for the third week in a row
  6. My 89 year old next door neighbour is outside and wants to keep me chatting for the next hour when I have ten minutes to get the washing out before trampolining starts (Oh I am SO mean).
When are you posting this button to me then, Mrs Frugal?

If you read this, you are tagged too!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha - you are a woman after my own heart!

    Oh, blimey, just read your last line. Damn, and here I thought I could just post a sarcastic comment and be done with it....

    LCM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - It's on its way as we speak ;-)

    I think I need the windowcleaner version - I never have any cash at home to pay mine!

    A book called Mr Pinkwhistle interferes would never get published these days would it?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...